Sundays are for… eating 🙂
In honor of the first football Sunday, I had to make some game day goodies. This may not be my prettiest appetizer but it is a party in your mouth! And easy, easy, easy.
What you need:
1 and 1/3 cup of plain greek yogurt
1 cup shredded cheese
3 slices of bacon
What to do:
1. Cook and chop bacon.
2. Finely chop jalapenos.
3. Combine bacon, jalapenos, greek yogurt and shredded cheese in a large bowl.
4. Layer wonton wrappers in a muffin tin to create nachos.
5. First, I baked the wonton wrappers for a few minutes at 350 degrees.
6. Spread the nachos on a cookie sheet and spoon on the popper mixture.
7. Continue to bake for about 15 minutes.
The edges should be brown and crispy and the popper mixture should be hot and bubbly.