Summer Bucket List.
August! How is it August?
I remember when I was a kid, August symbolized; OMG do your book reports now!!!! Summer is almost over 🙁
Now back to the POSITIVE! Last month to kick those summer time bucket lists!!
What do you have left on your list that you want to accomplish? Where do you want to take a trip before the summer is over?
The time is now!!!!
Summer Bucket List
- We have spent a lot of time at our favorite place. The beach.
There is something about the beach that is so calming. The sound of the waves, digging in the sand, and looking out into the ocean. That is after you pack all your 7 bags, a cooler, load up the car and kiddies and drag everything across the sand!!! It is all worth it 🙂
Here is one of our arts and crafts projects that we made from our seashell finds at the beach…Collect and Paint Seashells
2. We have enjoyed a lot of summer treats.
3. Me and my daughter took a ride on the boat. We did some clamming in the bay.
My girl has no fear. She was ready to explore! She really loves the water.
4. I really want to take the kids to Sesame Place or Storybook Land before the summer is over. (I think these two may end up on our fall bucket list)
5. We did our first garden together, which is something I have been wanting to do for a few years.
6. On mommy’s bucket list, I decorated my son’s room and the play room!
7. On mommy’s bucket list, I did not catch up on all my photo printing…yet.
8. We enjoyed a lot of family movie nights.
9. And very last on our list, relax, regroup and prepare for the school year.
We will be refreshed with a fresh tan 🙂