This salad is one of my all time favorite recipes. I always order it when I go out for sushi.
It is actually pretty simple to make.
What we need:
- imitation crab meat (or real)
- salt and pepper
Spicy Kani (Crab) Salad
What to do:
- Slice a cucumber very thinly. I like to take all of the seeds out first.
- Shred the crab, also very thin.
- For the sauce, combine 1 cup of mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of sriracha (or more if you like it really spicy) and 1 teaspoon of vingear. Season with salt and pepper and mix again.
- Toss in the special sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.
I didn’t mix it all together yet because we are not ready for dinner but I wanted to share it!
Perfect to serve with my homemade eggrolls. Get that recipe here… http://talesofatiredmom.com/2017/08/02/homemade-eggrolls-free-printables/
This is one of the things I love to serve at parties. Always a crowd pleaser. Something a little different.