Spicy Kani (Crab) Salad. This salad is one of my all time favorite recipes. I always order it when I go out for sushi. Also, awesome recipe to feed a crowd or a brunch.
It is actually pretty simple to make. You only need a few ingredients and it doesn’t take long to prepare.
What we need:
- imitation crab meat (or real)
- salt and pepper
What to do:
- Slice a cucumber very thinly. I like to take all of the seeds out first.
- Shred the crab, also very thin.
- For the sauce, combine 1 cup of mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of sriracha (or more if you like it really spicy) and 1 teaspoon of vingear. Season with salt and pepper and mix again.
- Toss in the special sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.
Spicy Kani (Crab) Salad
This is the perfect lunch on a hot summer day. Sometimes I even pack it and take it to the beach. So refreshing. Light and delicious.
Always a crowd pleaser. This is one of the things I love to serve at parties. Something a little different.
Perfect to serve with my homemade eggrolls. Get that recipe here… http://talesofatiredmom.com/2017/08/02/homemade-eggrolls-free-printables/
For more food inspiration, visit us on instagram… https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17848177319002596/