Need a last minute Mother’s Day handmade gift? This DIY dried flower frame is the perfect idea that makes for an adorable keepsake.
What we need:
- plastic freezer bag
- picture frame
- stickers or any kind of decorations you choose
What to do:
- Cut the zipper end of the plastic bag off or to desired size
- Cut off the end of the flowers or you can even just use the petals.
- Glue them inside the plastic bag.
- When you are finished, glue the end of the bag to seal it.
Put the flower filled bag into a frame just like you would a regular picture.
Now the fun part. Let your littles decorate the gift however they want!
Wishing you all a beautiful Mother’s Day!!!
Bringing dessert? Here’s an idea… Peach Crumble Pie