Mashed Potato Broccoli and Cheese Bombs.
It’s almost Thanksgiving. And I’ve got a bunch of fun recipes to share.
But first. Let’s shake things up. I really don’t mind eating leftovers but sometimes you need to create something new with them. Here are two of my favorite things about this holiday. Thanksgiving dinner AND having leftovers.
This is a great recipe to spice up your leftover mashed potatoes. That is, if you have any.
Or this can be a fun new side dish at your Thanksgiving dinner table.
What you need:
- mashed potatoes
- olive oil
- muffin tin
Mashed Potato Broccoli and Cheese Bombs
What to do:
- Put a small amount of olive oil in each muffin tin and grease the bottom and sides.
- Scoop mashed potatoes in each and form a little well in the middle.
- Add broccoli.
- Add cheese.
- Cover with mashed potato.
- Sprinkle the top with breadcrumbs
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 mins to 1 hour.
I baked mine for closer to an hour. I like the tops to get nice and crispy. Serve with sour cream. Delicious.
Need more thanksgiving dinner ideas?? https://talesofatiredmom.com/2018/10/26/acorn-squash-thanksgiving-side-dish-or-fancy-soup-bowls/
And check out these cute little turkeys that kids will love to help make and eat! https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuV8evHFof/