Easter Egg Basket Craft.
This idea is from my daughter’s teacher. I am doing my best to home school my kids but sometimes it is really hard to get them to buckle down and do worksheets. Especially when I am outnumbered.
Play is learning. Creating is learning. Art is learning. Fun is learning. And last but not least messy is learning 😉
Both of my kids really enjoyed painting the Easter eggs and making these baskets. It is such a win when you can get both kids doing the same thing at the same time!!
Easter Egg Basket Craft
- Cut out a basket. (clearly it doesn’t have to be fancy)
- Have the kids glue it to a paper.
- Cut out small eggs (or there are printables you can find online that are really cute too.)
- Decorate the eggs any way you want!
- Glue eggs into the basket.
We didn’t finish yet because our eggs are still drying but I wanted to share this with you all!
We also practiced the letter E and decorated giant eggs with stickers if you can see them in the background.
If your kids are a little younger, here is our easter egg craft from last year… https://talesofatiredmom.com/2019/03/24/finger-paint-easter-eggs/