Copycat Pork Fried Rice using leftovers.
Guys!!! I made my first time lapse cooking video for this recipe!! Check it out here…
Never waste leftovers. But it is always better when you can make a different dinner with it. Otherwise, the dog is getting a gourmet dinner instead. We had some leftover smoked pork and also white rice from take out.
Only 5 ingredients needed.
What you need:
- left over pork
- left over white rice
- 1/3 chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- sesame oil
- salt, pepper, olive oil
Copycat Pork Fried Rice using leftovers
What to do:
- Chop pork into small bite sized pieces. Finely chop onion. Scramble 2 eggs in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a hot pan, saute onion in olive oil for 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped pork. And mix frequently.
- Lower heat. Push pork and onion mixture to one side. Add a little bit of olive oil and add eggs to other side of the pan.
- When eggs are cooked and scrambled, move them to another corner of the pan
- Add rice. Break apart if needed. Add sesame oil and more pepper. Mix frequently.
I really wish I had veggies to add to this. Looks like it’s time to go grocery shopping.
Perfect to pair with my homemade eggrolls. Yummy. https://talesofatiredmom.com/2017/08/02/homemade-eggrolls-free-printables/